Monday, December 13, 2010

Get a girl like me - how to solve your opportunities and ways to sabotage


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Ask them sick, "how can I find a girl like me?"

90% of children go on the business of trying, with the girls hook up with the idea of "getting lucky" firmly into the back of his mind. The belief that women, when they act so nice, they'll Get Lucky "and the woman to decide," they sleep with. Did you know that the whole concept of luck always causes men and women who act in a way that they are less attractive?

Another big problem with many peopleis not even able to talk to women because of the paralyzing shyness, nerves and fear.

Want to learn how to make a girl like you, you must first resolve the issue.

Getting on your nerves:

Imagine the scene, you're on a drink with friends, watch and see a really hot girl was at the counter. They think, 'Ok, I go there and try to get their numbers. "You are you and how you make your way to the bar, whichhimself: "I really want to go well," "I hope she loves me, I do not want to be shot." You start to feel a bit 'nervous, you're heart starts beating faster, "what shall I say to you that I am a cool guy?", "Maby if I open with a funny line .... but what is if you think its stupid and I look like an idiot? ". You are increased heart rate, you start to sweat. Until the bar so that when you get all you can do what you see is worked stutter, "hello to my ... er ...The name is Dave ... c-can I buy you a drink? ... After an interminable pause and excited with an eyebrow, she says "no, I'm here to thank some friends," she picks up her drink and leaves, and shuffle back to where we were sitting empty and felt like a loser.

What exactly is wrong with this picture? Notice how the backers boy (which I had among other things, did not help my friends who spent the rest of the night ripping for me is one of two), the whole way of thinking involveddesigned around how the girl, and bam, please! ... This six-issue.

Have you ever wondered why you get nervous or shy around women? It comes from the belief that you must get approval from women. The problem with this, and the point I want to convey is the psychology of work. If you win the woman's consent, it must be said that she is working on a higher social value than you so hard to find a way to think of her that you are "worthy" must find their time. This is so much pressure onGat you nervous and you can relax and be yourself.

Always told the girls felt attraction? Maybe what you thought was ugly or really angry, or simply were not at the time! Notice that probably had no problem chatting to earn a living in large and straight. Since I do not care what he thinks of you, you do not put pressure on themselves to win their approval, so that you are relaxed and just swim with the current.

So that's itThe shyness and nerves from the care that women think and back. You have no control over what women think, and worry is useless, as we have just seen, actually come in the way interactions with them.

Even if you have a license from a woman who makes you go as willed needy and weak, trying to win the women hate men. And that's what I've always had the idea before the fortune is a woman based on the assumption means that you must obtain the approval ofis "grace you with sex.

The cruel irony is that women want the approval is done in a way that seems less attractive, and make them act.

You have to stop thinking that interactions are important for women and instead start the adoption of the opinion that this is a fun diversion and not more and see how different are your experiences!

About analyzes:

do The other problem with the above scenario is a different issue, most guys who screwed upanalysis. All this, "I do this ?.... maybe? ... And if you think I'm stupid ?.... is probably the most good?, I can not say ... maybe he should have t, he said .. blablabla ...". Think about when all this stuff rattling around in my head, as you may need to be focused on conversation and the atmosphere? What to do when your friends? No, it's just humor along with the direction of the conversation and relaxation and that is exactly what you should do with women. Both the analysisfor later.

So your light on the way to a woman, but you're controlling nerve is not enough. Did you know that there are psychological principles are used today to make you instantly more attractive to women, and I have to work hard to get your approval, in order to have sex? To learn more click here.

http://nawaratmx.flixya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment