Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Victory at the Dog Track - some people are just lucky?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


One of my brothers was always lucky at cards since then. Every time we play, it seems that the stockings should be in the hands of entirely natural for him. I do not. I sometimes win and sometimes lose, but I would not say I'm happy.

I know other people who seem to contain his happiness at the dog. They look at a program, not make a mark on it and say: "I like the 8" and available in eight must-luck, right?

Maybe, but I think it's more that they are people who think quickly and aredisability can be much faster than you and I can. When the program, the only things we try to "jump" on them. There must assess and weigh the different factors, like most people with disabilities. They "know" only that the dog wins.

So perhaps we should stop thinking about happiness is born as something you know and start using it as something that can create for yourself through practice you can quickly choose your handicap until the dogs. It is true, can neverbe as fast as some people, but you can do better.

as the old saying goes - - It 's my experience that "favors. Luck was prepared" One of the reasons that people are "happy" is that they have made the preparation behind the scenes and all you see, the'. This is especially true for people living along the route, know all the dogs and trainers live betting only.

You do not pore over the program because they have probably helped along the wayCoach before the track was open on that day. They probably talked about all the men looked over the dogs and cats and maybe even some information on what to do medical conditions, some of the dogs.

You may know that dogs have been wormed and dogs are out of shape, according to their trainers. This type of inside information often seen as "lucky" to strangers who do not have the same information.

http://nawaratmx.flixya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment